Non Disclosure Agreement
PRIVATE NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA)
This Nondisclosure Agreement or (“Agreement”) has been entered into on the date of electronic acknowledgement and is by and between:
Party Disclosing Information: STEPHON STAFFORD BECKHAM TRUST, VEEMZ, LLC., The 100 King & 100 Queens (“Disclosing Party”).
Party Receiving Information: Refers to you as the buyer, client, customer, party, making the payment (“Receiving Party”).
For the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship concerning the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information (“Confidential Information”).
- Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include all information or material that has or could have private and/or commercial value or other utility in the business in which Disclosing Party is engaged. It shall be noted that all information given by any member of this group is considered Confidential.
- Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving Party’s obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party; (b) discovered or created by the Receiving Party before disclosure by Disclosing Party; (c) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party’s representatives; or (d) is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party’s prior written approval.
- Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to themselves only and no other person or company. Receiving Party shall not, without the prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party’s benefit or any one else’s, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information. Receiving Party shall return to Disclosing Party any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Disclosing Party requests it in writing.
- Time Periods. The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party’s duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
- Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venture or employee of the other party for any purpose.
- Integration. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations, and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties.
- Notice of Immunity. Receiving Party is provided notice that he/she shall be held criminally or civilly liable under federal, state trade secret, and/or tort law for the disclosure of a trade secret.
This Agreement and each party’s obligations shall be binding on the representatives, assigns and successors of such party. Each party has signed and/or agreed to this Agreement through its authorized representative.